2009年10月19日星期一

hp laptop battery Issues

hp laptop battery Issues

First off, I want to start this post with an 'Arrrggggggg!!!!!!'. Much better. I have an Inspiron 8600 from Dell. The machine is awesome, I have never had a laptop that ran so fast. It is the perfect machine for a consultant who has to travel to the client site, but still come home and dock that machine to work.hp laptop battery So what is the issue? Well you remember I said I get to come home and dock the machine. Well in October, right before a trip to Redmond, my machine decided that it didn't ever want to be away from it's dock and did not boot unless it was docked. I would receive the friendly error:


The computer is docked and only battery power is detected.

This can happen if the power adapter is unplugged,

or the computer is not properly connected to the

docking station. Joy oh joy, that experience was fun. The solution after making one tech cry and another hangup on me, I got a tech to send me a box to send the machine back to them and they replaced the system board. TEN DAYS Later, Presario 2500 Battery(2500 battery), Presario NX9010 Battery, Presario NX9000 Battery
they shipped the machine with new board and everything was good again.


Fastforward to today. I have plans to be onsite with a client tomorrow. I have pulled my VPC on the machine and decided to watch a movie with my wife while I finish up some extra work. I disconnect the machine from the docking station and proceed to go downstairs. Once I arrive, I boot up the machine to get my lovely error message again. You got to be kidding me, one month after spending 13 days without a laptop (3 days to arrive last time) I have to do this process all over again. S#IT!!!!!! So I get Dell back on the phone, and one hour after disconnecting the machine from the docking station and plugging it in with every possible scenario, they want me to send my machine back to them for another "10 or so days", so they can replace the system board again. This time is different though they kept telling me, because they are going to look at the docking station too. Ohhhhhhhh, (HP 2500 battery), the docking station is what I said. I told them to send me a limp along machine so I can WORK, but Dell doesn't do that for customers. So I will ship them my machine once more. They will replace the system board and I will blog to you again on January 9th about my machine crashing. I am calling them tonight again to see if it's possible to have them extend the warranty for a little longer to ensure this doesn't happen again. Probably have no luck, but it is worth a try.


The moral of the story is, stay away from the Inspiron 8600 and Latitude m60 (same board) if you plan to dock, because you will probably get a crappy machine and will only have it for 20 days of each month, but Dell won't care. Presario 2500 Battery(2500 battery), Presario NX9010 Battery, Presario NX9000 Battery
You think after they replace the $700 system board twice, it might be cheaper to just send a new machine for the long haul.


Auto industry analysts also believe that hybrid technology, in the future response to climate warming, air pollution and over-reliance on oil energy sources and many other issues, will play an important role in the transition, so that mankind has developed the most environmentally friendly yet suitable for large scale commercial production of hydrogen fuel technology before, can effectively reduce pollution emissions, ease the increasingly heavy pressure on the energy, leaving future generations more blue Dell Battery sky, trees and resources.


We had no problem working with the operating system and all the programs installed on the computer; inspiron 1420 battery it was almost like we were sitting at the actual target computer. We could reinstall or run applications, change settings in the OS, open up Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or Excel and work on a file,Presario NX9010 Battery, and do virtually any other task the target computer is capable of performing.


It is also possible to access your computer using a wide variety of system configurations. We had no issue accessing the target computer using Internet Explorer 7, IE8, Firefox 2, or FF3. LogMeIn also supports Mac computers, which suggest that Safari is also supported, though we did not test this theory.


LogMeIn Free also allows the user to remotely control and access any number of computers from anywhere. One account can easily be used to access your work computer, your media server, home computer, laptop, and even your grandmother’s computer for free.


Limitations and LogMeIn Pro


LogMeIn Free, while it does a great job providing access to computers remotely, is a slimmed down version of a much more powerful LogMeIn Pro. LogMeIn Pro costs about $70 per year per computer, though bulk discounts are available.


LogMeIn Free is not able to share printers, or directly share files between the two computers, Presario NX9000 Battery or keep files between two computers synchronized. However, the pay-to-play version LogMeIn Pro does have those abilities. Given the cost of LogMeIn Free (or rather the lack thereof), there are no complaints here.


Conclusion


LogMeIn Free is a very impressive tool that provides a quick and easy way to remotely access, control, and use computers while away from home or work. LogMeIn Free can be installed on any number of computers in any location, Presario 2500 Battery(2500 battery), Presario NX9010 Battery, Presario NX9000 Battery
and the program is very snappy and smooth. Since it is freeware, it does not offer remote audio streaming nor file sharing/synchronization, but a more powerful version is available at a fair price for those that need these advanced features. This program has met all of our expectations; it works and works well.


没有评论:

发表评论